Given all the hype around cloud computing and other related technologies, enterprise and mid-sized companies are often hazy in identifying short and long term benefits of moving to the cloud or harnessing the power of Cloud for various needs – be it building a cloud based app or creating scalable platforms to provide software as a service.
This is where AFL’s Managed Services Practice – a focused service offering that includes the entire Cloud life cycle, be it Cloud Strategy & Consultancy, Cloud Infrastructure Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) or Cloud-based Application development. At each stage, AFL enables several enterprises to leverage the cloud technologies to its fullest.
AFL’s deep expertise in the entire life-cycle allows to create solutions that integrate all aspects of a successful Cloud Strategy to ensure that the client’s needs are successfully met.
Portfolio of Services:
- Cloud Strategy & Consulting
- Cloud Application Development & Sustenance
- Cloud Infrastructure (compute, storage and network) Management Services
- Cloud Deployment and Physical to Virtual (P2V) Workload Migration Services
- Cloud Security infrastructure setup and on-going management
- Virtual Private Clouds (VPC) – Hybrid Cloud setup and management
AFL has architected and developed a variety of cloud-ready applications (web & mobile) and manages large, complex deployments on various clouds environments such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM SoftLayer and HP Cloud.
AFL’s professional services team has helped a number of enterprises to migrate physical workloads to virtual environment featuring multiple technologies that include –VMWare, Hyper-V and OpenStack.